The answer from the OLOD team is that this can’t be changed. ONLY the gifts that are successfully authorized from RaiseDonors ever make it into OLOD, so you don’t have to worry about some of them not being authorized. But that field is reserved to only be populated by the OLOD integrated payment gateways, and since RD uses a gateway separate from OLOD we can’t populate that field the same way. So you’ll just need to know on your reports that the RD gifts show as Pending an the OL gifts show as Approved.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started
- What happens when I receive a donation?
- What happens when I refund or void a donation?
- What happens when I receive a recurring donation?
- Can I stop a recurring donation?
- Are funds and gift designations the same thing?
- How are funds imported into RaiseDonors? And what if I have existing funds in RaiseDonors, will importing from OLOD duplicate these?
- What happens when I receive donations to multiple funds?
- Can I create or edit funds inside of RaiseDonors?
- How do I edit the help text for a fund that appears as a '?' on the donation page?