Introducing our integration with Kindful CRM!
Added Account Area for admins that have restricted access to the account settings.
Fixed bug with Authorize.net displaying incorrect next charge date on recurring schedules.
Added feature that allows custom thank you pages on embedded forms to load in the full screen vs the embed frame.
Fixed bug with caching when uploading media stations to use the media stations feature.
Rolled out a new framework that will allow features to be implemented at a page level vs at an account level.
- Introducing Multi-Factor Authentication for users and donors!
- We've rolled out an integration to Zapier. This is in beta. If you are interested in using this, just send us a request and we'll give you access.
- Donors can now opt-out of receiving email receipts. Admins also have the option to turn off receipts for specific donors as well.
- You can now configure your preferred data format based on US Standard (monday/day/year) or International (day/month/year).
- Sort donors' donations properly.
Re-introduce breaking change in Stripe metadata.
- improve caching activity in platform.
- Fix bug when merging donors together.
- Fix bug with Canadian addresses.
- Address issue with Authorize.net ACH pending status.
- Fix campaign report with international currencies.
- Add custom fields for Virtuous to include shipping information.
- Improve query build in reports. Add new filters and fix filters relating to time ranges.
- Fix donation form auto fill issues.
General Fixes, Features, & Updates
Fix layout when suggested amounts are over $10,000
Fix bug when doing ACH charge in Auth.net, not returning sufficient transaction information.
Fix bug with new accounts who add a gateway before paying, causing issues with the new gateway.
Updating minimum amount error messaging on public donation page.
Security fix for Hubspot-deals.
Fix bug with declined recurring donations including PDF download.
Add more detailed information to schedules being removed - when you delete a gateway.
Fix bug with the help and donor login links on an embedded public donation page - incorrectly showing at the bottom of the page.
Mailchimp integration can now track "soft" errors, where the integration succeeds, but MC throws an error (ie: email has previously unsubscribed).
Fix bug with international currencies in Donor Portal - displaying incorrectly (always using $).
Fix bug with media upload files that include an end of line terminator.
Improve media selector to leverage Cache layer.
Feature to show empty source and motivation code fund allocations (the admin donation and admin donor page) - as "unallocated" fund designations.
Fix bug with HubSpot "deals" being independently tracked and managed in the page builder. It was previously incorrectly managing both forms and deals. Now they have separate, independent choices.
Fix bug where public donation page would allow Amex credit cards, even though the gateway was configured to not support AMEX.
Add additional error logging and tracing to application.
Fix bug with Webhooks sending multiple events for a recurring donation. Now the system waits, and only sends one Donation.Created webhook for either one-time or recurring.
Auth.net gateway errors will no longer display nasty c# exception code to the donor on the public donation page. Now it will display a short message, user friendly.
Fix bug with MailChimp integration only retrieving up to 10 lists in the account. When an account has 49 lists, they will now all be returned. (Up to 10,000).
Add ignore form fields to Error logging system to exclude sensitive information.
Remove data points from reporting tables (ACH information)
Add increased encryption properties to database columns in Azure.
Wide layout for admin donor and donation page(s), bringing consistency and improved UX.
Update to virtual terminal, searching for donors is now more streamlined and faster.
prevent page editor from changing gateway assignment when a donation has been placed. This is to ensure currencies and features cannot be changed.
add expiration date on donation object when incoming recurring comes in from Auth.net.
remove blue hornet email service.
High Value Fixes, Features, & Updates
RaiseDonors will no longer write any information to Donor.Notes field. That is for the admin. Now RD will create activity feeds as needed.
Add new SQL Indexes for increased speed and performance.
Require a donor to have a First & Last name when updating their account. The donors have been clearing their names.
Add feature to hide sensitive information in Admin area. For example, passwords or keys for integrations are now hidden by default.
Improvements to report builder to now include new filter types for DateTime columns. "Yesterday" and "is in the past XX days" and "is in the past XX days, including today". Report builder also has better labels for fields (ex: instead of 'Amount', it will now indicate which table that column is from, Donation.Amount).
Add huge feature to manage recurring gifts. Editing all properties of a recurring gift. This is MASSIVE. Cleaner UX, ability to manage multiple fund designations, add meta information, control the page assignment, etc. This new "meta" information is also available in API and Webhooks.
Provide token for custom content in donor portal, acting as a link to a donation page - which now populates the public donation page with all of the donors contact information.
Updates to the donor portal, UX. New layout, much, much nicer! This is a big update, responsive, faster, cleaner.
Implement Double the Donation feature integration. Included in Admin integration screen, with ability to contact DTD to request an account. Also, the admin donation page indicates if DTD was sent. This data is also included in WebHooks and API.
Add new feature to Virtuous integration - allowing admins to specify if the donor portal should query Virtuous for donation history or use local data from RD.
Stripe no longer requires a new schedule to be created when editing the schedule.
Add new feature to MailChimp - you can now add tags in the integration.
Fix bug with donation page incorrectly displaying military address when donor does not have military address.
Fix bug with giving arrays, to now populate "other" amount field when Amount is provided thru URL.
- Support for Hubspot Deals error reporting email to Mailchimp integration
- Option to disable CRM integrations at Campaign Level
- Donor portal now displays suspended recurring schedules
- Add new country to drop down list, Curaco
- Fix: PDF download sample
- Fix: remove permission check for product roadmap viewing
- Fix: Visitor count for public donation page accuracy
- Fix: Require subject for thank you email in page builder
- Fix: Mailchimp integration sending false integration failure notifications
- Fix: Product roadmap now properly completes SSO for authentication
- Fix: Donor merging, can't merge into oneself.
- Fix: Google Analytics, handle apostrophe's
- Add error reporting email to Mailchimp integration
- Add public access to Product Roadmap
- Support international currencies for singular transactions (not aggregate data, yet) on forms, receipts, portal, and in the application
- Reports - Donation.RawUrl is missing
- API Query donations by Campaign
- Improve querying for newly placed donations in Hangfire
- Increase encryption timeframe from Virtual Terminal
- Update wording on messaging related modifying recurring schedule dates
- Option to enable funds to support duplicate fund.code
- Option to disable CRM integrations at Campaign Level
- Fix: edits to recurring schedules are not creating activities
- Fix: ability to disable Aegis integration once it's active
- Updates to all address forms to better support international and military addresses.
- Maintenance scripts for log systems - auto clean up.
- Update logic in SalesForce integration to handle campaign Ids.
- Support for Gift Aid
- Support for address form to align with gateway currency.
- Support for custom Fav icon.
- Fix Google Analytics configuration screen, allowing to disable and save changes.
- If admin user is removed, also remove associated custom reports.
- Fix bug removing image in fund editor.
- Fix rare case of showing incorrect schedule status from PTC gateway
- Some cases, donations failed to be processed in reporting engine, fixed.
- Add support for Media values in custom fields for recurring schedules.
- Various UI and spelling updates.
- Fix custom fund code provided via URL, to not create duplicate.
- Some cases, error from gateway during donation processing would cause donation page to loose custom CSS and custom JS.
- Thank You Page and encrypted urls will now expire after two hours. They will not be permanently visible to render info.
- Update donation form to use Bootstrap 4, layout adjustments, and dramatic page performance improvements.
- Provided email notification system for maximum length for page url length being exceeded (2,000 characters).
- Create new encryption service to mask and encrypt donor personal identity information (PII) when pre-populating forms and Virtual Terminal transactions.
- Update PDF attachment feature to allow for fully customizable templates, supporting all country and/or organizational requirements.
- Update MPX integration to control how media codes are handled.
- Split up main RaiseDonors service into three separate services (recurring, smtp, and general). Allows for finer grain of control.
- Add support for understanding imported recurring schedules that have a frequency other than "monthly".
- Update Salesforce integration to handle querying multiple fields in Salesforce for one RaiseDonors field.
- Update Virtuous integration to better determine when to send Pledge information. The first recurring donation will create the pledge.
- Allow negative amounts in donor portal for history pulled from Virtuous. This would account for refunds.
- Implement logic to better handle Canadian addresses. Now Provinces are standardized on donation page as a drop down list.
- Add support for Invoice ID in Authorize.net integration.
- Send notification to admins for changes to recurring schedules during the audit process.
- Limit length of facebook description in OG tags.
- Improved synchronization for reporting data.
- Activity feed now includes failed recurring donations.
- Fix bug preventing ACH refunds in Authorize.net.
- Fix tax deductible issue with Virtuous integration.
- Aegis integration bug using donor address instead of donation address.
- Fixed error in donor portal when trying to modify donor information when impersonating donor.
- Include email address on integration dashboard.
- Fix bug with ACH and Authorize.net that was including "ACH Bank" to the donor's name.
- Fix minor issue with Google Analytics integration.
- Add support for duplicate window detection in Authorize.net for ACH (already existed for Credit Cards).
- Authorize.net now pulls in correct and updated Card type when retrieving current ARB.
bug fix with date/time stamp on virtuous donor portal history. Now properly shows organization TZ data.
Consolidate and organize all tokens for merge/replace
add campaign ID to stripe meta-data
adjust stripe to properly handle editing recurring schedule - to not loose fund assignments and campaign relationship
update mis-type with fraud log notes sent to CloudFlare
improvements to import scripts for professional services
add armed forces to state drop down lists
fix issue on pages and funds, when NOT on page #1 of all results, and then do a search, it would break.
Make funds editable for Your-Cause and Fellowship One.
admin - editing recurring schedule (stripe only), does not pull real-time data from stripe (from meta data, for fund assignments and meta id's). Instead it not pulls data from most recent donation in schedule, locally in RD. This was b/c the meta info at stripe could be out-dated, specifically fund assignment.
fix bug in public donation page - minifying js and css scripts (having comments) - caused it not to work
- fix pagination in funds and pages page.
Fix Stripe not sending foreign addresses.
Improve language around refunds.
You can now easily search archived pages.
- Fixed bug on pagination of archived pages.
Dashboard has more "events" that you can filter on to view history.
Random 404 bug with campaigns is now fixed.
Ability to pre-populate a campaign for a specific fund.
Add support for "no email address on file" to Virtual Terminal.
Fix issue with webhooks not firing and not working.
Fix bug with MPX integration - sending ALL donations to integration if only 1 donation was captured for the day. Ouch!
Fix misspelling in header for GiftMaster (batchtype).
YourCause integration: add content to notes for integration to better track pledge creation. Disable integration no longer removes all settings, just password.
Improve system logic to properly generate base URLs.
Improve calculations for "test donors" and "test donations" in admin impersonate page.
Fix spelling mistake on admin donation page for integration status.
Virtual terminal was returning expired campaigns, now only returns active campaigns.
Fix bug with scheduled reports not being sent.
Fix bug with donor not being able to send organization an email from donor portal.
Update Stripe integration to better support metadata.
Add ability to include PDF copy of receipt with emails to donors.
Fix Virtuous integration sending 'blank' when payment type is Amex.
Ability for Funds to now include images and associated email addresses. API and documentation has been updated to include new fields.
Fixed Salesforce bug not sending email to admin notification list on error.
- Auth.net CC and ACH processing now sends comments from donation into comments field @Auth.net.
Prevent changing a campaign from donation to premium after donations have been placed.
Support more payment types for Virtuous integration; specifically "Check" and "Cash" for offline gifts. These are now visible in Donor Portal.
Virtuous integration now pulls back all donor history, instead of being limited to 200.
- Fix bug with volume pricing metrics and reporting.
- Fix bug with Stripe integration - limiting input for meta data to 500 character limit.
- Aegis export is now more intelligent to prevent duplicate and over-run situations.
- bug fix with volume pricing metrics and reporting.
- fix bug with stripe integration - limiting input for meta data to 500 char limit.
- Aegis export is now more intelligent to prevent duplicate and over-run situations.
- better volume pricing metrics and reporting.
- MPX integration now sends media code on order master, gift master, and media code file.
- update mpx integration to support - exporting specific donation ids.
- fix bug deleting test donations on admin/dashboard-adminimpersonate.aspx
- add original RAW url to donation page
- fix issue in page editor - with premium offers
- fix virtual terminal handler not using white label domain
- Aegis integration properly saves and displays two new payment types, CC_Recurring
- Update WYSIWYG editor in page editor
- UX edits to page editor
- UX updates to Reports, Webhooks, and API areas.
- Virtual Terminal UX updates and speed improvements.
- bug fix with donor covers processing fee
- progress bar & thermometer updates
- improved support for white-label customers
- MPX integration update to support larger lnkRef numbers
- Donor portal now shows friendly error message with instructions if donor updates his/her email address to an email address that already exists.
- Improve activity notes for CRM exports.
- Google Analytics integration now supports multiple script tags
- You can now manually set the status of an activity in the integration.
- 404's are now beautiful and fully customizable by you!
- White-Label customers can now have the root sub-domain direct to a specific landing page.
- CRM integrations now support sending updates from Donor Portal into CRM.
- Admins can now delete donors
- Aegis update - comments are now included with integration
- URL link appends now support phone numbers
- improvements with donation page load time
- improve fund designations with recurring schedules, edits are now logged as activities.
- phone numbers are now universally formatted
- speed improvements through system
- improvements with PTC gateway recurring gifts - using newer technology
- Ability to prepopulate amounts on donation page with multiple funds.
- custom content on donor portal login page
- custom tab and content inside donor portal
- Virtuous integration now supports gift designation information
- page editor updates
- implement caching for donation page
- implement APM monitoring
- Print css for thank you and confirmation donation page
- update service to sync virtuous id's with raisedonors ids
- fix recurring imports for declined donations
- fix bug with reporting donor total giving
- improve stripe test modes
- fix donor log in bug
- fix bug on donation page - organization logo being clickable
- updates to pages
- donor portal better supports military addresses
- add scripts to enable modal asking for recurring
- fix issue with gateway service catching duplicate transactions
- fix issue pulling large volume of recurring transactions from ptc
- remove isTaxable from virtuous integrations
- build out import scripts
- fix bug in page editor, saving state to display or hide fund names on receipts
- ensure crm integrations ignore deleted donations
- add ability to pause account
- include IHMO in verbose notes to Virtuous
- Release new webhook features
- Release new integration with Vortx
- supports importing store orders into donor portal and admin portal
- supports universal authentication
- supports account information two-way synchronization
- Update API endpoints
- Add new API endpoints
- move service queues to Redis
- fix bug with # of visitors on dashboard
- misc mvc improvements
- Update API endpoints and documentation.
- Set recurring starting date to default to today's date (ie: 27th).
- UX improvements to Funds page when large number of funds are present.
- Virtuous CRM - Distinguish between ACH/EFT in Donor Portal History.
- Add new end points to API for recurring schedules.
- Update report builder logic to include updates to recurring schedules.
- Virtuous CRM - add card brand to integration.
- Feature - RaiseDonors now supports multiple gateways!
- Bug fix - In Honor/Memory of issue on public donation page
- Bug fix - thank you page not displaying logo
- Bug fix - accurately displaying stats and data on page report.
- Feature - can now turn specific page on for test mode instead of whole account being in test mode.
- Bug - fix funds page to summarize only approved, successful donations.
- Feature - CVV can now be marked as required or not required when enabled.
- SEO work
- Update stripe integration to better handle failing calls (webhooks)
- Remove unneeded code (reporting) from web-app, moved to API
- Ability for all admins to control next charge date when editing recurring schedules.
- New Feature - donation page can now display ALL funds at once and allow donor to pick one to donate towards.
- Bug fix with PTC recurring pushing donation iterations into donors without a billing address.
- Updates to API to allow for submission of donations.
- API now has official documentation! https://docs.raisedonors.com
- Hotfix for Virtuous ID sync, now uses ContactID instead of ContactIndividualID.
- Drop McAfee Seal and use GoDaddy SSL Seal on page
- Must accept terms and conditions with new accounts
- New Feature - Staff can be notified when a recurring schedule is terminated or created.
- Bug fix with elastic DB's not being added to elastic pool.
- Donation page UX updates.
- Bug fix, ensure deleted user can't log into donor portal.
- YourCause, ability to edit pledge ID when editing recurring schedule in RD.
- Fix bug with Viruous donor portal history.
- Fix bug with funds and designations in YourCause integrations.
- Virtuous integration now syncs Virtuous Contact ID into RaiseDonors via schedule.
- PTC recurring pull now includes "Comments" custom field.
- User feedback on Password reset.
- Fix password update issue in Donor Portal.
- Bug fix with comma in donation amount on safari.
- Update FTP logs to contain more info for logs.
- Cosmetic updates to Export page, donor page, Campaigns, Funds, Merchant.
- Virtuous integration now supports formatting of country and state names.
- Virtuous integration now supports Organization vs Individual giving.
- Virtuous integration now send correct refund date for refunded donations.
- SSL seal shield now from MacAfee
- Reporting tool now supports searching for IsNullOrIsEmpty
- updates and bug fixes for Reporting tool.
- Update to Virtuous integration for 'PassThroughContactId'.
- Bug fix with organization url in donor portal.
- Add feature to include page name or fund name(s) for recurring profiles so that donors and admins know what the recurring gift is towards.
- Add feature to carry url parameters from donation page - forward to thank you page.
- update donor search to include CRM keys.
- bug fixes with regeneration of donation receipts.
- new logic for donor matching in OLOD (YC) CRM integration. Now supports many more criteria for matching.
- bug fix with SalesForce CRM integration - no longer sends empty xml nodes (data) to SF. This used to cause errors.
- Add feature to SalesForce CRM integration - to now support Campaign object integrations. And to do real-time look up of campaign ID using the RD's Campaign ID being stored in a custom field in SF.Campaign object.
- Rewrite Virtuous integration to use cleaner and newer HMAC authentication.
- Bug fix - update logic to determine when to show 'resend receipt' link in donor portal.
- Match incoming donation to existing donor logic has been updated to not overwrite RD data with empty data coming from gateway.
- Bug fix editing donor notes.
- Bug fix PTC ACH recurring schedule - making an update on ACH schedule would clear all custom fields in PTC.
- Bug fix with email suppression. If donor updates email address, remove email suppression.
- Add email suppression note to donor portal.
- update OLOD integration to include more commenting in integration notes.
- Bug fix with PTC recurring donation import - to look at tender type (cc/ach) for contact information and email address - if email address is not present in custom field designation.
- Release Reporting tool!
- Update to Virtuous integration for Anonymous donations.
- Bug fix with mail service - setting reply-to.
- Improvement to media feature - show all by default if all options are set to always be visible.
- Improvement to set comments from url parameter.
- Improvement to Sales Force integration - get Account.ContactID for integration values.
- Improvement to Virtuous integration - now supports refunds.
- Bug fix when editing ACH recurring schedules.
- Support for importing donors - to show account without donations.
- Marketing updates.
- Manual ability to resend invoice.
- Assign specific fund to capture processing fee, new feature.
- Introduce pagination for pages, funds, and page editor.
- Update to Aegis integration, to limit field lengths.
- Implement new SMTP vendor along with listener for callbacks.
- Marketing updates.
- Add year to invoices.
- Minor improvements to OLOD CRM integration logging.
- Security updates.
- Update to Constant Contact.
- Bug fix with customers migrating between merchant accounts.
- Bug fix, minimum amount on donation form not working.
- Bug fix with Virtuous CRM integration.
- Bug fix with API endpoints.
- Admin page minor bug fixes to follow plan rules.
- Virtuous integration now supports segment override for recurring donations.
- Fellowship 1 integration with account #, bug fix.
- minor bug fix, editing recurring profile with PayPal.
- Hotfix for Salesforce CRM integration
- Misc platform improvements with new technology
- CRM OLOD - include full SOAP request for troubleshooting purposes.
- Admin improvement with sales tax approval process
- Improve CRM notification engine of any issues.
Aug 9, 2017
- Marketing updates.
- Fix bug with in honor-of, in memory-of feature.
- Release phase 1 of export and reporting engine.
July 13, 2017
- Update PTC integration for recurring to fix bug with custom fields.
- Fix bug with deleting of media outlets.
- Updated Virtuous integration now supports Premiums and designations.
- Donor portal now pulls in FULL donation history with Virtuous integration.
- In honor/memory of is now supported
- API endpoints for donors, donations and campaigns.
- Authentication and tracking of events for API endpoints
- Support for new Mastercard BIN 2 types
- Secure Badge is now visible thru admin settings on donation page
- Bug fix with donor covers transaction fee
- Bug fix for multi-fund donation showing total
- update unique labels on donation page for multi lingual capability.
- bug fix to capture donors ip address.
- update unique labels on donation page for multi lingual capability.
- Donor portal now disabled when account frozen or disabled.
- Disable Captcha automatically after X hours pass.
- Salesforce can now customize country code and state name (ISO2, ISO3, Full Text)
- Can now view integration notes on refunded/voided donations
- Remove iteration # from invoices
- Improved process for closing accounts.
- Improved gateway listener for larger capacity.
- Improved process for closing accounts.
- Adjust/fix stats on donors -> recurring donors.
- Implement gateway listener to support larger capacity of recurring donations
- Implement gateway audit for recurring donations
- Improve search for donors, recurring donors, and transactions
- Implement random donor info for staging
- fix bug in constant contact integration
- update virtuous integration to send along donor id
- Update "Blocked" page to show more relevant contact information.
- Update donation page to have better classes for each form element. Helpful for multi-lingual ability.
- Launch new public website
- New feature, public thermometer for tracking progress towards fundraising goal per campaign.
- Bernard integration now includes "flag" and different sku for first recurring vs n+1 recurring.
- New feature, can now ask the donor to cover merchant processing fees.
- Add filterable activity feed for organization
- Salesforce integration now supports organization name with donation.
- fix bug with admin rights (view permissions)
- fix bug when editing recurring donor's profile - editing address.
- can now deauthorize account in stripe
- fix bug with Bernard export when FTP export is offline
- bug fix with Bluehornet integration
- update olod to not include pledges in integration
- create integration dashboard page
- update auth.net import engine to use micro-services
- fix mailchimp integration bug with groups.
- Rearchitect system to use tenant databases per customer.
- Bug fix with PayPal recurring payments
- Improve recurring payments with multiple fund designations - supporting change of amounts (+/-) at gateway and being imported properly.
- Improve stripe integration to better support updates performed @stripe being imported into RaiseDonors.
- Recurring profiles in RaiseDonors now support real-time information from gateway.
- Improvements to SalesForce integration
- Misc admin bug fixes
- Bug fix with donor registration
- Improve how new organizations register
- Improve social media sharing features
- Bug fix and improvements with exporting of data
- ACH payments are now supported thru Authorize.net & Paperless Trans gateways!
- Improvements to Bernard integration
- Improvements to Stripe listeners for recurring donations
- Improvements to PayPal listeners for recurring donations
- Update SMTP services
- Update Bernard CRM integration.
- Ability to prevent integrations to Hubspot and Google Analytics per page (helpful for private pages. ex: callcenters)
- Ability to merge one donor account into another, copying all donations, recurring profiles, and notes.
- Speed improvements to system.
- Update to Orange Leap on Demand integration
- Update Hangfire solution - which manages all schedules. Fixes issue with daylight savings.
- Finalize Salesforce integration!
- Add ReCaptcha to donation forms as needed for security and fraud prevention.
- Update international shipping layout on donation form.
- Add browser information to Donation data.
- Update to Statistics on dashboard.
- Donations now have a dedicated thank you page (to prevent accidental page refreshes, which caused duplicate donations).
- Bernard integration now supports custom file names.
- Campaigns can now direct donor to a custom thank you page.
- fix error when duplicating campaign b/c image didn't existing.
- fix bug with image uploading in page editor.
- Add UTM codes to Hubspot documentation and integration
- Add UTM codes to PTC custom field integration (and recurring listener)
- Added UTM codes to template find/replace (email/thank you page)
- fix uploading of image to amazon with illegal characters
- speed improvement in exporting of data
- Add "All" to datatables # of rows to view at once (page size)
- fix editing of recurring donation, when selected date setup was > 28.
- add help content to export page
- fix export time frame bug (not using selected date window)
- bernard export now included 'raisedonors' in export file name.
- hubspot integration includes recurring interation #
- plans now include feature for customizeable recurring notifications (yes/no). update account settings to reflect feature of customizeable recurring notifications.
- move dates on list pages (donors & donations) to left side of page.
- expose foreign system key on donor page, without having a crm integration
- can now disable registration links for donor portal (admin screen for org admin)
- Add media outlet features!
- Implement security feature to prevent hacking attempts, submitting hundreds of phony donations within minutes.
- Fix recurring donors report (from donor page), to exclude deleted donors.
- Add IP Address to integration with Auth.net (charging cc)
- fix bug in handling expired pages, using wrong time. Now it works with clients time zone.
- Push error notification via email for CRM integration errors
- More tokens for advanced GA integration
- new Recurring profile summary export freature
- fix bug in olod integration (account type 1,2,3)
- fix bug in stripe handler parsing "name" into Fname and LName
- new feature to conditionally add fund data in receipts
- Fix bernard export
- Improve stats load time (10x faster) on dashboard
- update paypal to be paypal pro.
- Add support for international currencies being sent to All gateways - and all CRM's.
- Remove from OLOD integration, dedup process checking only Fname & LName.
- fix bug in Auth.net - editing CC info on recurrnig profile and trying to save.
- add checkbox to export to include integration notes.
- fix bug with querying of fundID on donations and donor.
- Totally revamp how Google Analytics works (advanced vs simple)
- Update PTC pull integration to include more data in logs.
- Add checkbox to export -- exclude/include declined transactions
- fixed gateway issue, editing recurring profile amount - didn't update fund allocations.
- Fix address control in account area to handle international addresses
- update pricing terms (include paypal) for olod pricing plan.
- Add CSS class to donation page - allowing editing of giving (YOUR GIFT AMOUNT) label. (for stephen).
August 25th, 2015
- PTC integration now queues individual recurring items, to scale indefinitely.
- modified all datatables for donations and donors, to process server side (much faster performance for large accounts)
- updated 'dates' for today, this week, this month, on stats for donations and recurring donors
- added new recurring donors tab, on donors page.
- fix line breaks in CSV exports
- FIX Safari and Zipcode issue! Once and for all.
August 12th, 2015
- fix bernard integration to include funds.
- fix stripe web app event notification - to check chargeId before importing // prevents duplicates
- update hubspot integration to include comments from Donation
- fix bug in OLOD integration -- when looking up country name/code.
- fix PTC recurring integration, to store TransID in proper field, so that you can void/refund recurring donations.
August 7th, 2015
- fix SYLK download of csv error.
- update OLOD integration for new features (receivecorrespondence).
- fix export to remove line breaks - and include fund names
- fix stripe app handler, to better handle various web hooks that were prev generating errors
- fix 'next recurring' date for profiles
- added new transient error for azure retry in latency issues
- fix handling of stripe importing donations -- to account for proper date.
- ability to change fund designations for recurring profiles.
July 21st, 2015
- Include recurring profile info in export
- fix embed feature // now includes params in querystring from parent page
- fix scheduler to update stats, now much more granular
July 9th, 2015
- Include detailed information for HubSpot integration.
- Much more robust integration to PTC for custom fields (allow more data to be sent)
- Fix Donor Portal bug, preventing account creation
- Add "New Donors" to all stats in RD (dashboard & Reports)
- fix rare bug where PTC recurring trxn's were imported multiple times
- Ability to remove all test data
- Ability to delete donations & donors
- fix bug when duplicating campaign page
June 30th, 2015
- Add ability to customize message and url for social sharing on thank you page and thank you emails.
June 26h, 2015
- Bernard integration is working!
- Hubspot integration released!
- Add organization name to donation form
- Add ability to include a description with giving amounts
Release June 10, 2015
- Capture Referring URL and display on transaction page. Include in reports/exports. Offer as custom field to be sent to PTC.
Released June 5th, 2015
- Fixed bug when editing recurring profile in admin area for payment provider other than stripe
- fix bug in authorize.net recurring setup, where name was too long
- Fixed Stripe recurring donations -- now successfully listening and creating subsequent charges in RD.
- Fix PayPal bug when creating recurring donation - was creating on annual basis, not monthly.
Released on June 4th, 2015
- updated olod integration to include ability to specify 2 custom fields to be included when new constituents are created
- the email opt-in checkbox on the donation form is now selected by default.
Released on May 27th, 2015
- Added new feature to control the label to display recurring donations.
- All stats for 'pages' are now offloaded to be asynchronously processed, much like the org stats.
- add new hangfire scheduler - with local time zone support
- update to EntityFramework.6.1.3
- update to HangFire.1.4.3
- update jquery.2.1.4
- update mailchimp.net.18.104.22.168
- release blog for RaiseDonors (http://raisedonors-blog.azurewebsites.net)
Released May 22nd, 2015
- ability to store secondary CRM key in donor record
- OLOD -- create pledges in OLOD. Deletes pledge if recurring profile is edited, and creates a new one
- Add notes to recurring profile
- update stripe handler - to ignore invoices being created by RD customers (using stripe as gateway) -> customers placing donation
- MPX - conditionally include "Include CC Authorization data in TI files?" for TI files
- upgrade stripe API
- option to disable all email communication to donor from RD.
- Check and modify scheduler pulling non-consumed donations into Azure Queue
Released April 30, 2015
- Donation with multiple funds will now display donation amount per fund in all communication (thank you page & receipt). Used to only display total donation
- Embed feature now working!
- Update how FB displays images. Used to display RD logo if an image was not included in the page description. Now, we secondly consider the org logo. If a page doesn't have an image, or a logo, then we show the RD logo.
- Improvements to F1 integration.
- MPX integration now includes donation's CC expiration date.
- Now can customize mailing list subscription text to be displayed on donation page
- Pages now support a minimum donation amount